This week’s links:
- Top Trends at Consumer Electronics Show: from VentureBeat. More from Betanews.
- When to ramp up sales: by Ed Sim. “Before you get too aggressive with your growth plans make sure you can answer all of these questions about your go-to-market strategy.”
- What China is doing: by Thomas Friedman. “I’ve been stunned to learn about the sheer volume of wind, solar, mass transit, nuclear and more efficient coal-burning projects that have sprouted in China in just the last year.” We in India are, like the US, also sleeping.
- India 2010-2020: Two excellent articles from Pratap Bhanu Mehta and Jerry Rao, from the Indian Express.
- The End of Boring Presentations: by Scott Berkun in Forbes. “Keep your business presentations short. You’ll get your point across more clearly.”