This week’s links:
- The Top 20 Countries on the Internet, and the Future: from Royal Pingdom. India is listed at#4 but the numbers seem quite exaggerated.
- The “Street-fighting Mathematician” Q&A: from the New York Times. Answers by Sanjoy Mahajan.
- How LEGO revived its brand: from Business Week. We have all played with Lego blocks, so this story caught my attention. “The company’s problems began in the late 1990s, when it stopped focusing on design.”
- WSJ Asian Innovation Awards Finalists: The 12 companies. “In Asia, where some of the world’s biggest problems—and biggest opportunities—lie, several finalists offer innovations targeted to this region.”
- 7 Blunders that will haunt India: by Major General Mrinal Suman. “History is most unforgiving. As historical mistakes cannot be undone, they have complex cascading effect on a nation’s future.”