In a few hours, we will know the results of the five states that went to the polls and many questions will have answers:
- Will it be 5-0 for Congress? Or does Corruption matter to people in India?
- What will be Mamta’s margin in West Bengal?
- Which way will Tamil Nadu vote?
- Is this the end of the road for the Communists?
- What will be Jagan’s victory margin in the Andhra by-poll?
With high voting percentages in all of the states, the results are eagerly awaited. Two years ago, I sat watching the Lok Sabha verdict. Today, I will watch which way the wind is blowing in the Assembly polls.